If you’re not publishing content regularly on your website then it’s most likely you will be slipping back in the search engines and loosing potential customers. We live in an informative age where people are constantly searching online, looking for good content that delivers value.
Receive an affordable quote for: Professionally Written Articles
Hi Brian Adgey here from AGYInnovativeMarketing.com,
Do you have a blog, If so how often are you publishing content?
Recent surveys showed that people are more confident in dealing with companies who publish content on a regular basis. In fact a recent survey showed 61% of people are more likely to deal with you if you’re publishing good valued fresh content regularly.
Also if you have a blog and regularly publish content you're likely to get 67% more leads a month than entrepreneurs who don't.
So ask yourself these questions;
- Do you have a blog and how often are you publishing fresh content?
- Is it engaging and delivering value to your customers?
If the answer is yes then it's more likely that you'll be generating more leads and that customers will buy from you.
If the answer is no then I recommend you set up a routine to publish unique informative content to your target market.
So what can you write about?
- Can you solve a problem that customers might have,
- Can you provide useful tips,
- how to's…many people type into the search engines how to and what they are looking for, for example how to kill a tree stump or how to build a greenhouse, so what how to's does your business have?
- Reviews about a product you have, maybe you're releasing a new one.
So there's a lot useful info you can provide your customers and by doing so regularly you will see better results.
If you're too busy or writing custom content doesn't come naturally to you, then you can outsource this to a professional service, whether it's an article for a bog or press release.
If you need any help then send us a message and we'll be happy to help.
Hope you enjoyed this short video, if you have any questions just type them in below.
Thanks for watching.